In-app items open up the financial opportunities of the Samsung Galaxy Apps ecosystem
Market your Gear apps, Gear watch face apps, and their in-app items in the Samsung Galaxy Apps store:
- The Galaxy Apps store is pre-installed on every Samsung device, which makes up the majority of the Android market.
- 202+ million monthly active users (MAU) globally.
- Free and paid apps and their in-app items are available in 90+ countries, including top markets such as the United States, Korea, and Germany.
The United States has 23 million monthly active users and more than 11 million monthly app downloads. This number is growing each month.
- 77 million visitors weekly to the Galaxy Apps store worldwide.
- Developers receive 70% of paid app and in-app item revenue.
- Your Android app takes up more "shelf space" in the Galaxy Apps store.
- Samsung In-App Purchase (IAP) supports various payment methods: credit card, carrier billing, Samsung Pay, and PayPal.
Note: To be distributed through Galaxy Apps, your Gear apps and in-app items must pass the certification review process.