This service confirms that the integration of any Samsung SDKs is acceptable from a usability and functionality perspective.
What You Get
Many Samsung-developed SDKs are available to you when creating your new app. The SDKs guide you toward building a fully compliant app that will fit neatly into the Samsung ecosystem. Available SDKs include Samsung Account, In-App Purchase, and Rich Notifications.
Each SDK integration is evaluated and rated separately in the context of overall app functionality.
Upon completion, you'll get:
- Test report (including summary of results, SDK implementation, and any issues found)
- Issue logs
- Any additional data, as appropriate
What We Need
You must provide the following information to support testing:
- Target device list (up to 5 devices)
- OS supported
- App documentation (including setup and test accounts if required)
- Release notes
- Up to 10 high-level core functionality test cases that include an SDK-enabled features list
What We Do
The following testing and validation will occur:
- Sanity testing
- SDK functional implementation validation