The basic pre-launch validation service allows you to verify that your app is ready for market launch and that it executes its basic functions in a satisfactory manner on a specific Samsung device.
What You Get
You'll get verification that your app is functioning well on a selected target device. Only basic app functionality is checked during testing. Upon completion, you'll receive:
- Test report, including a summary of results and any issues found
- Issue logs
- Additional data and recommendations, as appropriate
What We Need
You must provide the following information in order to support validation:
- Target device model
- OS supported
- App documentation (including setup and test accounts, if required)
- Release notes
- Test accounts, if required
- 5-10 high-level core functionality test cases (optional)
What We Do
Sanity testing will be performed based on a set of generic test cases. You may also provide up to 10 additional app-specific test cases.