Samsung Gear VR is the most popular VR platform with an addressable market of over 5M+ devices. The new Gear VR controller provides a simple, yet powerful way to interact in a VR environment, enabling developers to create even more immersive experiences for Gear VR. The Gear VR controller will be globally available in April 2017.
The 45-minute webinar provides an overview of the Gear VR controller, how to set up your development environment, and how to implement basic controller interaction using Unity.
Audience: Existing Gear VR developers who primarily use Unity for development
- Webinar slide deck: GearVR_Controller_Overview_Developers.pdf
- Webinar video: https://youtu.be/SH3MjzUXhac
- Unity project: GearControllerNewUnityProject.zip
- Join and get help from the Samsung Developer Program via the JOIN NOW button below.
- Register for upcoming webinars: http://bit.ly/SDP-UPCOMINGWEBINARS
- Watch previous SDP webinars: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL7PfK8Mp1rLFc7D7JB-GOAdjxeswtsED-