After you have gotten and activated your free Seller Office account, you can get a commerical Seller Office account, which is required: to distribute apps and products that users must pay for in order to download, and to distribute apps (whether free or paid-for) that offer IAP in-app items for sale.
To get a commercial Seller Office account:
- In a browser, navigate to the Seller Office main page or the Profile page, click the Request Commercial Status button.
- Complete all required Basic Information and Financial Information fields.
- Submit the following required documents:
- Business Registration Certification
- Proof of Bank Account
NOTE: All documents must match the information provided in your profile and must be written in English.
- Your Commercial Seller status will be approved upon completion of a financial review, which usually takes about 3 days.
For more details, see the Seller Office Commercial Seller Request Guide.