Review and/or change service app information related to certification
- Enter the required and optional information about the service app:
- Service app login info (valid user name/ID and password), temporary login ID and password, fake card number for testing at the bottom for certification evaluation.
- Explanation of why the service app does not meet requirements with the word should.
- All changes made from the previous version.
- Changes made to address all failure issues.
- Additional information (such as developer comments).
- Information to prevent unnecessary certification QA failures (such as the concept of the app, self-test results, precautions to be taken while testing the app).
- Click Save.
Please enter comments to the Certification Team *
In English only, information to aid certification evaluation (maximum: 4000 bytes).
Required: For initial submittal of the service app:
For resubmittal of the service app after an update or QA certification failure:
Note: If required information is omitted, certification may be rejected.
Optional: For initial submittal or resubmittal of the service app:
Attach materials for requesting certification
Upload a document (less than 1 MB, maximum: 500 MB) that includes information to be referenced during certification (such as the results of self-testing and proof of copyright).
| || |
Upload a completed Samsung Developers Self-Check List (Mobile) document containing the criteria and results of service app testing performed by its developers.
For details and to download a checklist spreadsheet, see the Samsung Developers Self-Check List (Mobile) at http://developer.samsung.com/distribute/app-certification/self-check-list.
Video link for certification review reference
URL of a video that aids certification (maximum: 200 bytes).