To change your commercial account minimum transfer amount:
- Ensure the service app has completed registration and has been submitted for certification (Samsung Seller Office Service Application Registration Guide).
- Get the following (if applicable): information needed to make appropriate field entries.
- Enter service app information in the service app default language or in English where specified.
Step 1 (login) must be completed before any other step is started or continued.
After some actions, an information popup that requires clicking a button (such as OK) is displayed.
Info popup steps are NOT indicated in this procedure.
- Log in to your Samsung Seller Office account:
- In your browser, navigate to the Samsung Seller Office website.
- If necessary, log in to your Seller Office account with your Samsung account email ID and password.
- Click Accounting > Financial Report.
- Click Change the minimum transfer amount.
- Log in to your Seller Office account:
- Enter Password: (Your Seller Office account password).
- Click Confirm.
- To review and change the amount:
- Review the current Financial Information / Minimum Remittance: (USD amount).
- Click Edit.
- Review the monthly sales summary data:
- Click Save.
In some cases, the recipients are required to pay handling fees for overseas transactions. Please consider this when you adjust the minimum amount.
Changes will apply from start being applied on the midnight (00:00:00) on the first day of the following month.
Type of financial account from which the transfer amount will be withdrawn.
[Financial] Account PayPal® Account
Swift Code *
BIC/IBAN Code of Intermediary Bank