To register your service app and its in-app items:
- They must be designed and developed to meet Seller Office policies, requirements, and guidelines prerequisites.
For details, see the Seller Office Overview section.
- Get the following (if applicable):
- Service application binary file(s).
- Image files: icon (PNG), 4–8 screenshots (JPG, PNG), issued age rating certificates (JPG, PNG, or GIF).
- Email addresses: service application user support, those notified of changes in service application registration.
- Name of copyright holder.
- Supported languages and video resolutions.
- Information needed to make appropriate field entries.
- When required, registration information must be specified in English in the default language (Step 2 of the registration procedure).
- The service application binary file(s) must meet the following requirements:
For all binary files:
The filename must NOT contain spaces or special characters, but it can contain underscores.
The filename must be unique among all binary files registered to the same service application.
For Android™ binary files:
The version code must be specified as an integer in the AndroidManifest.xml file.
There must not be duplicate version codes among all versions of the same registered binary file.
For Gear binary files:
- The filename must NOT contain spaces or special characters, but it can contain underscores.
- A general binary file cannot be registered after selecting the Gear platform.
The .tpk and .wgt file types cannot be registered at the same time.
- When registering two or more binary files, all must support the same Gear App Type.
- Gear binary files of Companion (Wearable) type must include Deeplink information for the companion (Host) binary files.
For Edge binary files:
- Edge binaries can be registered regardless of Seller Office account type (free or commercial); however, general binary files cannot be registered at the same time.