This policy governs the sale of commercial items within service applications that are freely or commercially distributed in the Samsung Galaxy Apps Store.
- Service applications, whether freely or commercially distributed, that sell commercial items can only be distributed in the Samsung Galaxy Apps Store to countries with paid sales contracts.
- IF a freely or commercially distributed service application that sells commercial items is registered in Samsung Seller Office as agreeing to the When SAMSUNG Galaxy Apps becomes available in more countries or with more payment options, your applications will automatically be sold in those countries (Country & Price website) feature AND
- WHEN a country initially agrees to a paid sales contract, THEN the service application will automatically be distributed to that country with commercial item prices governed by each item's standard price or overriding factor (such as a country-specific minimum payment or specified price for the country's region block).
- WHEN a country changes the existing sales contract by adding more payment options, THEN the service application's commercial item prices are governed by each item's standard price or overriding factor.
- For commercial items sold within service applications, the end user pays the country-specific item price at the time of the transaction.
- If the country-specific item price is below the country minimum item price, the country-specific item price is automatically changed to the country's country minimum item price.