Available starting with IAP 3.0 Helper, instead of client-to-server validation of IAP purchases, you can employ enhanced purchase security by integrating into your service app and your service app server server-to-server verification of IAP purchase and payment processing of a specific item.
IAP server-to-server purchase verification:
- Upon purchase, the IAP Helper issues an encrypted token for the transaction to your service app.
- When the purchase is successfully completed, the IAP server sends the token to your service app server.
- In the appsItemVerifyIAPReceipt call, your service app server sends the token to the IAP server.
- The IAP server verifies whether or not both tokens are the same.
- Via the VerificationVo listener, the IAP server sends your service app server either: the status of the processing (not ver), or the status and details of the processing (validated).
To verify a purchase (via a server-to-server request):
https://iap.samsungapps.com/iap/appsItemVerifyIAPReceipt.as ?protocolVersion=2.0 &purchaseID=d215d9abcd17b12578a21c0ea7d8821747b64939732a3243b538d8bcae245590