Oculus requires that all applications accessing VR functionality use a unique signature file created with a specific Samsung Galaxy Device ID. This signature file will access low-level device functions through APIs provided in the Oculus Mobile SDK.
For other steps in this exercise, see Exercise 2: Create a Splash Screen.
To download the Oculus signature file:
- From your computer, navigate to the location of your Oculus signature file.
- Return to Unity. From the Project view, right-click the Assets folder. Select Create > Folder and name the new folder Plugins.
- Within the Plugins folder, create a new folder named Android.
- Within the Android folder, create a new folder named assets.
NOTE: The /Plugins/Android/assets path must be created and named exactly as directed above.
- From the Project view, open the /Assets/Plugins/Android/assets folder and drag your Oculus signature file into the folder.