In this step, you add a prefab to the splash screen scene.
For other steps in this exercise, see Exercise 2: Create a Splash Screen.
To add a prefab to a scene:
- From the Project view, open the /Assets/Workshop/Prefabs folder and drag the Logo_1 prefab into the Hierarchy view.
TIP: Hold down the Alt/Option key and click-drag the scene to orbit around the view's pivot point. For more tips on using the Scene view, review the Unity Manual.
- From the Inspector view, go to the Transform component and make sure the following values are set:
- Position: (0, 0, 30)
- Rotation: (-90, -180, 0)
TIP: In addition to using the Inspector view, you can also position an object in the Scene view by dragging the object by one of its axes.
- From the Unity menu, select Window > Lighting.
- From the Lighting view, select the Scene tab and go to the Environment Lighting section.
- To the right of the Skybox field, click the Target button. In the Select Material window, choose the Skybox material.
- From the Scene view, review the splash screen.