In this step, you change player settings.
For other steps in this exercise, see Exercise 2: Create a Splash Screen.
To edit the player settings:
- From the Unity menu, select Edit > Project Settings > Player.
- From the Inspector view, review the current PlayerSettings.
- Change the following settings:
- Company Name: [Add your company name here]
- Product Name: Hello World 360
- Default Icon: Icon (/Assets/Workshop/Textures/Icon.png)
- Expand the Other Settings section and change the Bundle Identifier to com.[yourCompanyName].HelloWorld360.