The 360° image viewer app will contain two scenes: a splash scene and a main scene. When the app is launched, the splash scene will display a 360° image, along with a logo. This scene will display for a few seconds, allowing the app some time to load the main content.
In this exercise, you will learn how to:
- Create a scene in a Unity project
- Add game objects to a scene
- Apply materials to objects
- Add a prefab to the scene
- Manage scene lighting
- Create an Oculus Signature File
- Edit the player settings
- Build and run the Unity project on a Gear VR device
For other related exercises, see Create VR App or Game Using a Game Engine.