This article assists qualified users with the process of installing the Samsung Mobile Theme Editor onto a Windows or Mac OS computer.
To install the Samsung Theme Editor on your local machine:
- Navigate to the Theme Service website for Samsung developers (http://developer.samsung.com/theme) in a web browser, and choose Log in to access your Samsung account (if prompted).
- Choose Get Access on the Samsung Themes menu.
- Download the Samsung Android Theme Editor ZIP file to your local machine.
- Extract (unzip) the Samsung Android Theme Editor ZIP file.
- Navigate into the extracted directory and doubleclick to run the Theme Editor Setup file (e.g., Samsung_Android_Theme_Editor_for_Win_v5.00.20).
Note: If necessary, the installing party may have to grant permission in order to launch the installation wizard.
- Once in the installation wizard, read and agree to the Theme Editor license in order to continue.
- Follow the steps within the installation wizard, and then click Finish.
- Navigate to your application startup area (for example, the Start Menu in Windows®), and start Theme Editor.