Introduction to in-app item purchase and payment processes provided by Samsung In-App Purchase
Samsung In-App Purchase (IAP) enables you to sell commercial items (products, services, and/or subscriptions) from your Android™ service app that is either freely or commercially distributed via the Samsung Galaxy Apps Store.
Samsung IAP Purchase and Payment Process
- A user decides to purchase one of your items, services, or subscriptions.
- IAP manages the purchase and payment:
- The user confirms the purchase by entering their Samsung Account password.
- The user reviews the purchase details, specifies the type of payment, confirms the purchase, and then executes the purchase.
- Samsung IAP server completes the billing process.
- The user returns to your service app, which properly responds to the item purchase processing.