You must configure your service app and its items for commercial production, perform this procedure, and complete registration before your app can be certified for distribution.
- Before beginning, collect the following information:
- Any commercial production service app binary files
- Commercial production item information
- Information needed to make appropriate field entries
- Follow the instructions in Registering a service app and its commercial items in Seller Office Service Application Registration.
Commonly Encountered Issues When Registering
- No binary files have been uploaded.
Solution: Upload your files.
- The binary does not support IAP.
Solution: Add the following permission that allows the service app to support IAP to the Android manifest file:
<uses-permission android:name = "com.sec.android.app.billing.permission.BILLING" />
- For more information on setting Samsung IAP privileges, see the Samsung In-App Purchase section.