Apps and collections of apps that meet selection criteria are promoted via banners, which typically increase daily app downloads by 4 to 5 times. Banner promotions typically run for 2 weeks, but can run longer.
After you submit a banner promotion request for 1 or more of your apps, each of your apps will be evaluated to determine whether banner promotion is suited to each app:
- Total number of recent app product detail page visits
- Percentage of app downloads out of total detail page visits
- Total recent revenue for paid-for apps or apps with in-app items
- Editorial app review
After a banner request is granted for your app, you must design and submit a suitable banner image.
To request banner promotion:
- Identify all of your apps for which you would like banners:
- Download the Banner Request Application Data spreadsheet template file.
- For each app, list the content ID, the app name, and your Seller Office email address
- Save the file.
- In the SDP ticket website (https://www.samsungdevelopers.com/dashboard/support/create-new-ticket/):
- Log in to your SDP account.
- Create, fill in, and submit an SDP ticket for a banner request and attach your spreadsheet file.
Your banner request for each app will be evaluated and you will be notified of the results.