Apps and collections of apps that meet selection criteria are promoted via banners, which typically increase daily app downloads by 4 to 5 times. Banner promotions typically run for 2 weeks, but can run longer.
Android App Banner
Gear App Banner
Samsung Theme Banner
After you submit a banner promotion request for 1 or more of your apps, each of your apps will be evaluated to determine whether banner promotion is suited to each app:
- Total number of recent app product detail page visits
- Percentage of app downloads out of total detail page visits
- Total recent revenue for paid-for apps or apps with in-app items
- Editorial app review
To request banner promotion:
- Identify all of your apps for which you would like banners:
- Download the Banner Request Application Data spreadsheet template file.
- For each app, list the content ID, the app name, and your Seller Office email address
- Save the file.
- In the SDP ticket website (https://www.samsungdevelopers.com/dashboard/support/create-new-ticket/):
- Log in to your SDP account.
- Create, fill in, and submit an SDP ticket for a banner request and attach your spreadsheet file.
Your banner request will be evaluated and you will be notified of the results.
After your banner request is granted, you design and submit a suitable banner image.