Theme Product Promotion
- Last updated
Save as PDF
The Samsung ecosystem promotes your Theme products (wallpapers, themes, icon packs, and AODs) with: the Samsung Themes page (main user entry point), product detail pages, your own seller brand page (with all of your Theme products), the follow-a-seller feature (for you and your customers to stay in touch), and more Samsung Themes store features
The Samsung Themes store, available to Galaxy mobile device users via their Samsung Themes page, promotes your Theme products. This section explains Samsung promotion specifically for Theme products. For details about how Samsung supports you and your own promotions, see Promoting in Your Own Marketing and Media Channels.
Promotion in Galaxy Devices
Samsung promotes your Theme products to Galaxy mobile device users with the following.
Samsung Themes Page
Entry point for Samsung Themes store and management of each type of Theme product (wallpapers, themes, icons, AODs):
- Users can manage their Theme products currently on their device (pre-loaded and user-downloaded)
- Users can review and purchase:
- All Theme products listed in categories.
- Selected Theme products (based on downloads and Samsung promotions).
- Banners, app group sets, and/or app group pages link to product detail pages where users can review and purchase Theme products.
The Samsung Themes store also promotes:
- The Galaxy Apps store, which features Android apps. For details about their promotion, see Android App Promotion.
- The Gear Store, which features Gear apps (Gear watch face apps and general Gear apps). For details about their promotion, see Gear App Promotion.
Users can navigate, review, purchase, and download Theme products via the following:
- You can put Galaxy Apps badges in your marketing material (such as websites, social media channels, and emails).
- Each badge links to either one of your product detail pages or your Gear seller brand page.
- For details about requesting a banner, see Badge Promotion.
- Product banners
- 1-product banners
- Each links to 1 select product's product detail page.
- Product group banners
- Each links to 1 product group page with all select products in the group.
- For details about requesting a banner, see Banner Promotion.
- Product group sets
- Each thumbnail links to 1 select app's product detail page.
- VIEW ALL links to the set's group page with all select products.
- Product group pages
- List and link to product detail pages of all products in the group.
- All paid and free products are listed in category group pages.
- Select products are listed in custom group pages that contain:
- Products that meet preset criteria (based on download data)
- Products promoted by group banners and sets
- Event banners
- An event:
- 1 promotion (related or not related to products).
- A special offer for 1 or more products (such as, a reduced price, or other offerings).
- An event banner:
- Links to 1 event detail page or to resources outside the Samsung Theme store.
- Displayed in the Promotions page and other suitable main pages.
Product Detail Page
Samsung Themes store pages and promotion elements lead to product detail pages with:
- Product info, videos, graphics, and user feedback
- Seller info, contact info, and links to seller resources inside and outside the Samsung Themes store
- Users can:
- Review product info, videos, and graphics.
- Link to your seller brand page.
- Review information about you and your company.
- Link to your marketing and social sites.
- Share your products with their family and friends.
- Provide feedback for you and your future customers.
Samsung generates your product detail pages from the information, videos, and graphics you provide in your Seller Office registration, which you can easily change by updating your app registration.
For details about graphic, image, and video requirements of product detail pages, see Product Detail Page Specifications.
Follow Theme Seller Feature
Enables customers to follow all of your new and existing Theme products.
- Customers can toggle follow / stop following:
- In any of your product detail pages
- In your seller brand page
Theme Seller Brand Page
- Your company information
- All of your Theme products, grouped by type (wallpapers, themes, icons, AODs).
- You can use the page to brand your entire Theme product line.
- Your customers can:
- Get to your seller brand page from any of your Theme product detail pages.
- Review information about you, your company, and your product line.
- Follow you and your product line (see below).
- For each of your Theme products:
- See a representative image.
- Link to the Theme product detail page.
- Samsung generates the page from information and graphics you provide in your Seller Office registration.
Users can manage the Theme products currently on their device and future product purchases and downloads.
- Wish list - every product the user has marked for future downloading
- Purchased items - every product bought by the user
- Following - every Theme seller the user wants to be notified of new products
Promotion in the Samsung Ecosystem
The Samsung ecosystem provides your customers with intuitive methods to navigate to, review, buy, and use your Theme products.