Depending on your types of apps, you can generate a badge that:
- Sends Samsung mobile device customers to either:
- An app promotion page for one of your Android, Gear, or Theme apps
- Your seller brand page with all of your Gear or Theme apps
- Sends non-Samsung device and desktop users go to a help page that explains how they can download your apps on a Samsung device.
- Just one click to your marketplace.
- Badge traffic has 7x better conversion than organic traffic.
- Take control of your app and brand promotion through your own channels, and reduce dependency on Samsung staff picks.
- Your websites
- Your YouTube page
- Mobile app advertisements
- Your social media (including Facebook and Twitter)
- Your free apps and their product descriptions
- Your premium paid app promotions
- Review reports of badge click-through rates with breakdowns by device type (Samsung mobile device, non-Samsung mobile device, and desktop).
- Determine the effectiveness of your promotions (for example, paid user acquisitions on Twitter and Facebook).
- Target Samsung mobile device users to maximize app downloads.
If you are a Gear or Theme seller and do not yet have a seller brand page:
Generate a Gear Seller Brand Page
Generate a Theme Seller Brand Page
For details about other Samsung promotions of your apps, and how Samsung supports you with your own promotions, see Android App Promotion, Gear App Promotion, and Theme Product Promotion.
For examples of badge promotions on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and other websites, see Badge Image and URL Uses.
For badge details, see Get Your Own Badges and Manage Your Badges and Requests.