Theme App Promotion
- Last updated
Save as PDF
The Samsung ecosystem promotes your Theme apps (wallpapers, themes, icon packs, and AODs) with the Samsung Themes page (main user entry point), product detail pages, your own seller brand page (with all of your Theme apps), the follow-a-seller feature (for you and your customers to stay in touch), and more Samsung Themes Store features.
The Samsung Themes store, available to Galaxy mobile device users through their Samsung Themes page, promotes your Theme apps. This section explains Samsung promotion specifically for Theme apps. For details about how Samsung supports you and your own promotions, see Promotion in Your Own Marketing and Media Channels.
Promotion in User Galaxy Devices
Samsung promotes your Theme apps to Galaxy mobile device users with the following:
Samsung Themes Page
Entry point for Samsung Themes store and management of each type of Theme app (wallpapers, themes, icons, AODs):
- Users can manage their Theme apps currently on their device (preloaded and user-downloaded)
- Users can review and purchase:
- All Theme apps listed in categories.
- Selected Theme apps (based on downloads and Samsung promotions).
- Banners, app group sets, and app group pages link to product detail pages where users can review and purchase Theme apps.
The Samsung Themes store also promotes:
- The Galaxy Apps store, which features Android apps. For details about their promotion, see Android App Promotion.
- The Gear Store, which features Gear apps (Gear watch face apps and general Gear apps). For details about their promotion, see Gear App Promotion.
Users can navigate, review, purchase, and download Theme apps through the following:
- You can put Galaxy Apps badges in your marketing material, such as websites, social media channels, and emails.
- Each badge links to one of your product detail pages or your Gear seller brand page.
- For details about requesting a banner, see Badge Promotion.
- App banners
- One-app banners
- Each links to one select app's product detail page.
- App group banners
- Each links to one app group page with all select apps in the group.
- For details about requesting a banner, see Banner Promotion.
- App group sets
- Each thumbnail links to one select app's product detail page.
- VIEW ALL links to the set's group page with all select apps.
- Product group pages
- List and link to product detail pages of all apps in the group.
- All paid and free apps are listed in category group pages.
- Select apps are listed in custom group pages that contain:
- Apps that meet preset criteria, based on download data
- Apps promoted by group banners and sets
- Event banners
- An event:
- One promotion, related or not related to apps.
- A special offer for one or more apps (such as a reduced price or other offering).
- An event banner:
- Links to one event detail page or to resources outside the Samsung Theme store.
- Is displayed in the Promotions page and other main pages.
Product Detail Page
Samsung Themes store pages and promotion elements lead to product detail pages that contain:
- Theme app info, videos, graphics, and user feedback
- Seller info, contact info, and links to seller resources inside and outside the Samsung Themes Store
Your customers can:
- Review app info, videos, and graphics.
- Link to your seller brand page.
- Review information about you and your company.
- Link to your marketing and social sites.
- Share your apps with their family and friends.
- Provide feedback for you and your future customers.
Samsung generates your product detail pages from the information, videos, and graphics you provide in your Seller Office registration, which you can easily change by updating your app registration.
For details about providing your text, video, graphics in your apps' product detail pages, see Personalize the Product Detail Pages for Your Theme Apps.
Follow Theme Seller Feature
Enables customers to follow all of your new and existing Theme apps.
- Customers can choose to follow or stop following:
- In any of your product detail pages.
- In your seller brand page.
Theme Seller Brand Page
You can promote your entire Theme product line in one page that contains:
- Your company information
- All of your Theme apps, grouped by type (wallpapers, themes, icons, AODs).
Your customers can:
- Get to your seller brand page from any of your Theme app product detail pages.
- Review information about you, your company, and your product line.
- Follow you and your product line to be notified of new and updated apps.
- For each of your Theme apps:
- See a representative image.
- Link to the Theme app product detail page.
You can personalize your Theme seller brand page by entering text and uploading graphic images in your Seller Office profile. For details, see Personalize Your Theme Seller Brand Page.
Users can manage the Theme apps currently on their device and future app purchases and downloads.
- Wish list Every app the user has marked for future downloading
- Purchased items Every app bought by the user
- Following Every Theme seller the user wants to notify about new apps
The Samsung ecosystem provides your customers with intuitive methods to navigate to, review, buy, and use your Theme apps.