To register your service app and its in-app items:
- Apps and in-app items must be designed and developed to meet Seller Office policies, requirements, and guidelines prerequisites.
For details, see the Seller Office Overview section.
- Obtain the following, if applicable:
- Any service application binary files.
- Image files: icon (PNG), four to eight screenshots (JPG, PNG), issued age rating certificates (JPG, PNG, or GIF).
- Email addresses: service application user support, those notified of changes in service application registration.
- Name of copyright holder.
- Supported languages and video resolutions.
- Information needed to make appropriate field entries.
- When required, registration information must be specified in English or in the default language.
- Any application binary files must meet the following requirements:
For all binary files:
The filename must not contain spaces or special characters, but it can contain underscores.
The filename must be unique among all binary files registered to the same service application.
For Android™ binary files:
The version code must be specified as an integer in the AndroidManifest.xml file.
There must not be duplicate version codes among all versions of the same registered binary file.
For Gear binary files:
- The filename must not contain spaces or special characters, but it can contain underscores.
- A general binary file cannot be registered after selecting the Gear platform.
The .tpk and .wgt file types cannot be registered at the same time.
- When registering two or more binary files, all must support the same Gear App type.
- Companion Gear app binary files must include a deeplink for the companion Host app.
For Edge binary files:
- Edge binaries can be registered regardless of Seller Office account type (free or commercial); however, general binary files cannot be registered at the same time.