Log in to Seller Office (http://seller.samsungapps.com) and click Application > My Applications, and then click your app's status Registering.
Enter you app and in-app data and components in the app registration tabs:
|App Information||Fundamental app data, metadata, graphic image files, age ratings, languages, and support URLs and email addresses|
|Binary||App binary files, distribution devices, and beta test setup|
|Country & Price||App download price, distribution countries, and United States export law compliance|
|In App Purchase||In-app item data (when offered)|
|Validation||Comments to assist the Samsung Validation Team in evaluating your app and in-app items|
Depending on your type of app, you have two registration options:
- Beta registration and release:
- You can beta test by registering a beta version of your apps and in-app items, before or after you publish one or more 'normal' versions.
- There are two types of beta testing:
- Open beta test your Android app without in-app items, where anyone you send the beta app download URL can be a beta tester.
- Close beta test your Android, Edge, Gear, or Gear watch face app, with or without in-app items, where you register all closed beta testers and send them the beta app download URL.
- For details, see Beta Test Your Apps and In-App Items.
- Normal registration, validation, and release:
- You can register a normal version of your Android, Edge, Sticker, Gear, Gear watch face, and Theme apps without in-app items.
- You can register a normal version of your Android, Gear, and Gear watch face apps with in-app items.
- Submit your app and its in-app items for validation testing.
- After they pass, they will be normally released.
When registering your beta or normal version apps and in-app items:
- Registration prerequisites are the same for all types of apps.
- Registration varies depending on the type of app: