Theme Cluster Selection
- Last updated
Save as PDF
The Reference Theme panel displays the reference theme for the selected UI group/subgroup. The Reference Theme panel contains UI-based tools that enable users to navigate to Theme parameters.
You can right-click most UI elements to see the theme parameters that control aspects of the UI element. You can click inside a Theme cluster button to see the cluster's Theme parameters in the Parameter panel.
Theme Cluster: Outlined group of UI elements controlled by Theme parameters in the cluster.
- Clicking a cluster button causes the cluster parameters to be displayed in the Parameter Panel.
- Currently selected cluster may have a solid outline; unselected clusters may have a dashed outline. Some clusters may not have any outline.
- The displayed UI screen can contain one or more buttons for each Theme cluster.
- UI elements outside a cluster button that are similar to elements inside a button are typically controlled by the same Theme parameters.
UI Element Parameter List: One or more Theme parameters that control aspects of the moused-over UI element.
- Most UI elements have several Theme parameters that control aspects of their display.
- UI elements with controlling parameters can be inside or outside a cluster button.
- Mouse-over and right-click a UI element to display all of its controlling Theme parameters.
- In a parameter list:
- Each parameter controls one aspect of the selected UI element, and it can control other UI elements in the same and other screens.
- All controlling parameters are displayed, whether or not a parameter is currently set in the Theme.
- Click a parameter to display it in the Parameter panel and its Reference Theme panel.
Some UI elements are not clickable. These UI aspects either cannot be controlled through Theme Editor or are controlled by the theme parameters for a similar UI element that is clickable.