How to integrate Samsung IAP directly into your Android app in order to sell in-app items
Integrating Samsung In-App Purchase (IAP) into your Android app and your app server involves:
- Integrate the IAP Helper API into your Android app logic and code:
- Create an Android project and add IAP Helper.
- Modify the AndroidManifest.xml File.
- Integrate IAP functions into your Android app:
- Use IAP to determine what in-app items are available and have been purchased, and get item details.
- Present in-app items to the user (for example, in your in-app item store)
- Use IAP to initiate an in-app item purchase.
- Respond appropriately to successful purchases (for example, making items usable to the user).
- Use IAP to report items used by the end-user.
- Integrate the IAP Server API into your app server:
- Getting a service token in order to make SOAP calls.
- Getting the status of purchased subscription items.
- Getting a purchase receipt to verify an in-app item purchase.
Note: Android Studio 1.1.0 is the development environment used in this guide.