How to offer and sell in-app items by integrating Samsung IAP directly into your Android app distributed through the Samsung Galaxy Apps store, and into your app server, and by developing an IAP interface between your Android app and app server.
To integrate Samsung In-App Purchase (IAP):
- Download the latest Samsung IAP SDK and reference documentation.
- Integrate IAP into your Android app logic and code:
- Create an Android project and add IAP Helper.
- Modify the AndroidManifest.xml File.
- Integrate IAP Helper functions into your Android app:
- Instantiate an IapHelper object and set the IAP operating mode.
- Support your Android app's presentation of items to the user:
- Determine what items have already been purchased by the user.
- Get details about items that are available (for example, current price).
- After the user selects an item, initiate an item purchase and payment transaction, and display the results.
- Respond appropriately to successful purchases:
- Make the item usable or available to the user.
- After a consumable item is used, report the item as used.
- Set up your Android app - app server interface.
- Integrate IAP into your app server logic and code: