You must configure your service app and its items for commercial production, perform this procedure, and complete registration before your app can be certified for distribution.
Before you begin, collect the following information:
- Any commercial production service app binary files
- Commercial production item information
- Information needed to make appropriate field entries
Next, follow the instructions in Registering a service app and its commercial items in Seller Office Service Application Registration.
Issues you may encounter when registering
- Issue: No binary files have been uploaded.
Solution: Upload your files.
- Issue: The binary does not support IAP.
Solution: Add the following permission, which allows the service app to support IAP, to the Android manifest file:
<uses-permission android:name = "com.sec.android.app.billing.permission.BILLING" />
For more information about setting Samsung IAP privileges, see the Samsung In-App Purchase section.