Your Android™ app can:
- Create a new rich notification by specifying its template(s) and content (text, images, and/or user actions).
- Create an update to a previous rich notification.
- Post a rich notification for delivery to a connected Gear remote device.
Creating a rich notification consists of specifying RN templates and their UI elements, and RN user actions:
- Base section UI elements.
- Primary section template and UI elements.
- Optional Secondary section template and UI elements.
- Optional Primary and secondary user-initiated actions (host, remote launch, remote built-in, remote input actions).
For details, see the subsections below.